- Session Proposal: Educational technology in language and culture acquisition: LinguaeLive.ca
- Social media and confession
- Session proposal – Digital Tools and Dissertation Work
- [Session Proposal] Online Databases in the Humanities: Organizational Obstacles and Collaborative Solutions
- [Session Proposal] Hidden Traces: A look beneath the threshold with Multi-Spectral Imaging
I was trained as a Restoration and 18th century English literature specialist. I teach in this field and the digital humanities at Western University. I have been working with text markup and digital editing since 2002, and have produced (and am producing) a number of online resources, as well as blogging and tweeting about the field. My interests in DH very much overlap with my interest in the history of the book, and textual criticism. I think Žižek is overrated as a theorist and philosopher, but makes a very cool popstar.