- Session Proposal: Educational technology in language and culture acquisition: LinguaeLive.ca
- Social media and confession
- Session proposal – Digital Tools and Dissertation Work
- [Session Proposal] Online Databases in the Humanities: Organizational Obstacles and Collaborative Solutions
- [Session Proposal] Hidden Traces: A look beneath the threshold with Multi-Spectral Imaging
- Graduate student
Joanne has a BA honors in Psychology and Women's and Gender Studies from UBC and is a current MA student in Gender Studies at Queen's. She likes studying about brains, critical theory, social media and sex, in any combination.