- Session Proposal: Educational technology in language and culture acquisition: LinguaeLive.ca
- Social media and confession
- Session proposal – Digital Tools and Dissertation Work
- [Session Proposal] Online Databases in the Humanities: Organizational Obstacles and Collaborative Solutions
- [Session Proposal] Hidden Traces: A look beneath the threshold with Multi-Spectral Imaging
- Undergraduate Student
- Queen's Universtiy
I first came into the humanities hoping to find a field of study I can feel passionate about, and I have, studying the history of the classical era. As Žižek would say, to love one thing is to hate everything other than it, so I do not have blinders on when it comes to learning new things. I have committed myself to studying classics but in my free time I enjoy everything from learning about astrophysics, studying the complex and interesting history of the nuclear bomb and reading post-apocalyptic fiction, among other things.