- Session Proposal: Educational technology in language and culture acquisition: LinguaeLive.ca
- Social media and confession
- Session proposal – Digital Tools and Dissertation Work
- [Session Proposal] Online Databases in the Humanities: Organizational Obstacles and Collaborative Solutions
- [Session Proposal] Hidden Traces: A look beneath the threshold with Multi-Spectral Imaging
- Queen's University
I am an archivist predominantly working with private/personal records (those of individuals) at Queen's University. I have a background in cultural studies and english, and enjoy working with students introducing them to the value and potential of the archival record.