- Session Proposal: Educational technology in language and culture acquisition: LinguaeLive.ca
- Social media and confession
- Session proposal – Digital Tools and Dissertation Work
- [Session Proposal] Online Databases in the Humanities: Organizational Obstacles and Collaborative Solutions
- [Session Proposal] Hidden Traces: A look beneath the threshold with Multi-Spectral Imaging
- Graduate Student
- Queen's University
I am a graduate student at Queen's University in Classics. My research is in papyrology and involves using infra-red photography to read damaged, stained and/or faded ink on papyrus.